Terms of service
In these Terms of Service (“Terms”) you will find conditions under which you – the User – may use the Website, as well as rights, duties and responsibilities of the Administrator and the User.
Your use of the Website entails, means, and constitutes acceptance of all the provisions of these Terms.
Whenever you encounter in these Terms the following terms spelled with a capital letter, they should be understood in the following manner:
- Administrator, or We – PIXERS LTD based in the UK, 590 Kingston Road, London SW20 8DN, registered in the commercial register at Companies House under number 07964145, or its legal successor – responsible for managing the Website.
- Graphics – an image file, image or photograph presented and licensed within the Website for the purpose of the Service.
- Account – space within the Website maintained on behalf of the Service Provider where data and information concerning activities within the Website are stored, and from which certain functionalities of the Website are available.
- Customer – a User purchasing the Service through the Website.
- Service Provider Profile – a functionality of the Website available to a Service Provider, that displays data provided by it, including its commercial offer, trademarks and description of its business, goods or services, with which data other Users may get acquainted.
- Website – Internet portal operated at pixers.se, managed by the Administrator, meant to facilitate provision of the Services by Service Providers to Customers based on Graphics.
- Agreement – an agreement between a Service Provider and a Customer for the performance of the Service, entered into through the Website.
- Service – a graphic design service rendered by a Service Provider to a Customer within the Website, involving the optimization of the Graphics chosen by a Customer in the process of ordering, according to the parameters specified by a Customer.
- Service Provider (Seller) – a User offering its Services through the Website, approved by the Administrator.
- User, or you – an adult natural person with full legal capacity to enter into legal transactions, or an artificial person, or an organizational unit without legal personality, as well as a minor and/or a natural person not having full legal capacity to enter into legal transactions subject to the consent of their legal representative, who has access to services offered within the Website and may use the Website as a Customer, and/or Service Provider.
- You acknowledge and agree that minimum technical requirements for the Website to run properly are:
- working and efficient telecommunications terminal equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.; “TTE”) with access to the Internet, enabling display of the graphical user interface of the Website; and
- installed and updated web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 20.0 or higher, Safari 4.0 or a later version, and Google Chrome 23.0 or later; and
- active email account; and
- support of Javascipt and cookie files enabled.
- The Administrator uses the following types of cookies:
- session – stored on the TTE only until a User remains on the Website, or disables the browser, or logs out of the Website; and
- permanent – stored on the TTE for a specified period of time or until removal by the User.
- We use the cookie mechanism: (i) to facilitate navigation on the Website, including by maintaining a User's session so there is no need to log in again and again on every webpage; (Ii) to review and develop our offer, including by adjusting the content of the Website according to your preferences; and (iii) for statistical purposes.
- You agree to our use of also external cookies (third-party cookies) to (i) display on the Website the multimedia content downloaded from an external website; (ii) collect general and anonymous statistics from analytical tools; and (iii) use interactive features in order to promote the Website by using social networking sites.
- Unless these Terms provide otherwise, the Administrator authorizes you to use the Website only within its purpose and functionalities, to the extent provided for each category of User (Customer, or Service Provider), subject to, inter alia, (i) compliance with applicable laws, governing conduct of business as a Service Provider, copyrights, as well as any other laws relevant for the correct, complete and uninterrupted functioning of the Website, (ii) refrainment from interfering with the Website, whether through the introduction of viruses and other malicious software, whether through unauthorized decompiling, transfer or use of source code or other trade secrets of the Administrator, and (iii) refrainment from supplying to the Website illegal content and from use of elements of the Website, including business identification, goods, services, and other protected objects of intellectual property, in an unlawful manner.
- Content, data or other information provided by Users to the Website, including those placed in the Account, are their property, and in any case the User is solely responsible for it, especially for compliance of such information and of its use within the Website with law and these Terms. By placing the information on the Website, you grant the Administrator any such rights and permits as may be necessary to ensure full functionality of the Website.
- By placing on the Website works within the meaning of copyright law, including the legally protected Graphics, a User grants us – for the purpose of ensuring full functionality, promotion and development of the Website – a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and unlimited in terms of time and territory, license to use any such work of authorship in all (i) known at the time of their placement on the Website and (ii) necessary to achieve the purpose as referred to above, fields of exploitation, in particular the right to:
- record and reproduce copies of the work by any means, including by print, reprography, magnetic storage and digital techniques,
- use the works, in whole or in part, and combine them with other materials, and modify these materials in whatever fashion the Administrator deems appropriate, in particular by compiling or merging works of different Users,
- include the works in the Website databases, and use the works for the purposes of promotion and advertising of the Website, in particular after their modification in such a way as the Administrator deems appropriate;
- stage, display, reproduce, broadcast and rebroadcast, distribute and make the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time individually chosen by them; in particular, the Administrator has the right, among others, to place the work across the Website and present it to other Users.
- This license remains in full force and effect also after (i) you have discontinued your use of services available within the Website, (ii) your Account has been suspended or removed, or (iii) you have been removed by the Administrator from the Website.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the User (i) grants us the right to authorize third parties to use the works for the purpose as defined in Section 3 of this Clause, and also (ii) authorizes us to exercise and permit the exercise of derivative rights – in such fields of exploitation as those defined in Section 3 of this Clause.
- The Administrator reserves the right to block, delete or otherwise cut off access to content, data and information stored on the Website at the request of the User upon receipt of official notification or other reliable message on the unlawful nature of such information or related activities, or in other such cases as provided for in these Terms or applicable law.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The Administrator neither provides the Service nor verifies its compliance with law, morality or any standards, nor does it provide any assurances or guarantees in connection with the Service, either as to its form, content, or other aspects. The Administrator provides Users with space and tools, where and by which they can, respectively, offer, order or provide the Service, entering into direct legal and economic relations at their own expense and responsibility.
- The Administrator is committed to making sure the Website meets your needs, but does not guarantee that it is free from defects or faults. Unless precluded by mandatory law, the Administrator disclaims all warranty and any other liability that may have arisen or may arise from imperfections of the Website.
- Users accept that the Website may contain links to external sites, websites and web applications, not owned or otherwise dependent or controlled by the Administrator. Users acknowledge that the Website may be accessed via tools or services of third parties. In any case, linking or use of the third-party resources and facilities is at the User’s expense and risk. The Administrator encourages you to read the terms and conditions of services of such third parties to determine their rights and obligations.
- By accepting the order of the Customer, the Service Provider represents and warrants that it has all the professional skills and technical abilities necessary to perform the Service in accordance with the order. The Service Provider will make every effort to bring to the Agreement to completion.
- The Service Provider agrees not to provide the Customer with advertising information, telephone number, e-mail address, website, Skype number, etc., or otherwise facilitate any communication between the Customer and the Service Provider that could eliminate mediation of the Website, and not to encourage transactions outside the Website.
- The Service Provider gives the Administrator the right to use the business name of the Service Provider, its trade or service marks, and other legally protected designations of the Service Provider, within the Website, for its promotion, operation and development.
ACCOUNT AND PROFILE
- In order to provide or enable the provision of the Service via the Website, the Service Provider must create an Account. The creation and maintenance of Accounts require (i) full legal capacity or – as regards natural persons – full legal capacity to enter into legal transactions, (ii) provision of their own, true and complete data and updating them in case of changes, (iii) assumption by the Service Provider of full responsibility for its Accounts, including for access to and information gathered in it, and (iv) compliance with these Terms and relevant provisions of the law.
- The Service Provider Profile may not contain information that encourages transacting outside the Website. The Administrator reserves the right to remove the Service Provider Profile if it is contrary to these Terms, the law, or has a negative impact on the Website’s goodwill.
- We reserve the right to suspend and/or delete the Account in the event of a breach by the Service Provider of provisions of these Terms or applicable law, including those relating to intellectual property, electronic services and consumer rights. Furthermore, we reserve the right to suspend and/or delete the Account of, and to prevent access to the Website to, any User whose actions are deemed harmful to the Website and/or other Users.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend the Account or access to certain services available within the Website if it is determined that the security of the Account or the Website is at risk.
- All Graphics, along with prices and additional information presented on the Website constitute an invitation for the Customer to conclude an Agreement with the Service Provider. The Customer’s order can be made through our web-based service configuration and order management system, available online on the Website.
- The Customer places an order for the provision of the Service on the Website. In exceptional cases, such as, among others, malfunction of the Website and ensuing inability to place an order through it, the order may be made via an e-mail sent to our address.
- To place an order, the Customer must:
- select from the Administrator’s directory the Graphics and the Service Provider to perform the Service on the selected Graphic; and then
- configure the selected Graphic using the mechanisms available on the Website by specifying printing parameters (for example, frame, size, effects, and graphic material) to which the selected Graphic should be optimized; and finally
- give her/his contact details to complete the Agreement.
- Based on the parameters as specified by the Customer the Service Provider will present to the Customer specific terms of the Agreement, including at least the price of the Service, the duration of the Service, and a policy of returns and complaints. The Service prices are gross prices.
- If the Graphic as selected by the Customer:
comes from an external digital library collection, the Customer obtains through the Website necessary rights and permissions to the selected Graphic from a competent digital library (detailed licensing agreement defining the acceptable way of using the Graphics by the Customer is available on a card of a given Graphic) and transmits it to the Service Provider for the purpose of performing the Service;
In any case, the Service Provider, by commencing the performance of the Service within the Website, consents to be bound by the license terms, and declares that it will use the Graphics exclusively on behalf of the Customer and only for the purpose of the Service. In turn, the Customer acknowledges that the Graphic may be used only for her/his personal purposes, and that he/she may not sublicense, reproduce, or use the Graphic for commercial purposes and re-marketing.
- The placement of an order by the Customer is legally binding.
COMPENSATION, FEES AND COMMISSIONS
- Services provided by the Administrator to Service Providers are payable.
- Payments for the ordered Services are made through electronic payment systems or directly to the bank account of the Service Provider.
- Detailed rules concerning fees and commissions applicable to the Website are provided in Appendix 2 to these Terms.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- We may collect data on the popularity and use of individual components of the Website. Such data will be processed only anonymously and collectively.
- Unless otherwise dictated by mandatory provisions of law, it is not allowed – without our consent – to disclose any information available only to Users and related to the functioning of the Website, including without limitation, the data of other Users, organizational, technological, technical and know-how of the Website or the Administrator, as well as data concerning the revenue made on transactions effected through the Website.
ADMINISTRATOR, AND USER LIABILITY
- The Administrator will not be legally responsible for any acts or omissions of the Users. In particular, we may not be held liable for a User’s infringement of copyright and other rights of any other User or a third party.
- We will not be liable for the quality, safety or legality of the Service, or the ability of Service Providers to properly deliver under the Agreement, or for non-performance or improper performance by Users of their obligations in connection with the Website. If practicable, the Administrator tries to verify data concerning the Services and to take necessary action to eliminate any illegal or contrary-to-these-Terms behavior.
- The Administrator supervises – in terms of formal correctness – the completion of transactions made under Agreements. The completion of an Agreement may be denied only in exceptional and duly justified cases – for example, where the Service Provider has failed to cooperate with the Administrator with respect to the use of the Website.
- We will not be liable for disruptions in the functioning of the Website caused by a force majeure event, failure of equipment or unlawful interference by Users, or for damage that might have occurred in the assets of the User as a result of a malfunction of the Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Administrator disclaims its own, as well as that of its employees, associates and subcontractors, liability in connection with the Website, whether contractual, tortious or otherwise, both in terms of actual damages (losses) as well as lost or expected benefits.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Administrator against and from any and all liability, and pay all costs, expenses and claims incurred or awarded by or against the Administrator in connection with proceedings against the Administrator for reasons that relate to you. Furthermore, you agree to give the Administrator any assistance in the effective enforcement of rights or like use of defense against the claims of other Users or third parties in cases relating howsoever to you.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights to the Website belong to the Administrator. It is forbidden to make use of these rights, including intellectual property rights, otherwise than (i) within the Website and (ii) in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws.
- The Website, its individual elements (including graphical user interfaces), texts (including these Terms), navigation solutions, selection and arrangement of contents presented on the Website, graphic art, compilations and derivative works are subject to legal protection as afforded, in particular, to databases, computer programs, graphics, or other works of authorship. Protection also extends to all the materials the Administrator provides to Users electronically, in particular via e-mail. Modification, coping, distribution, transmission, display, reprinting, sublicensing, creating a collective work of the materials without the consent of the Administrator is prohibited and will result in legal action by the Administrator.
- Collection, usage and processing of the content of the Website, including by using web crawlers or other automated data downloading systems from the Website without our consent constitutes a breach of these Terms.
- Your use of signs, including trademarks, of the Administrator, in particular the description "PIXERS" in any documents, or for any purpose, except in cases referred to in these Terms may occur only upon prior written consent of the Administrator.
- The User is fully responsible for all the damage caused by and resulting from the use of the Administrator’s property without its consent, or in breach of these Terms or applicable law.
- Provision of our services within the Website is of unlimited duration.
- We may terminate the agreement with you for maintenance of an Account or provision of other services with immediate effect. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding sentence, if possible, the Service Provider will – despite termination – perform the Service in accordance with the accepted order of the Customer.
- You may discontinue your use of the Website at any time, for any reason, subject to honoring the commitments made before the submission of a relevant written notice to the Administrator at the following address: PIXERS LTD, 590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN, United Kingdom.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
- You may contact the Administrator as regards services provided by the Administrator within the Website in the following manner:
- in writing, sent to the following address: PIXERS LTD, 590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN, United Kingdom, or
- using the hyperlink “contact”, available on the Website.
- Your complaints regarding our services provided within the Website may be filed electronically by using the hyperlink “contact”, available on the Website, or by written notice to the following address: PIXERS LTD, 590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN, United Kingdom. The complaint should contain at least the identification of the User, including her/his email address, the status of a User within the Website (Customer, or Service Provider), and the description of her/his objections.
- If data or information included in the complaint need to be supplemented, before assessing the complaint on its merits, we will ask you to supplement it accordingly.
- The Administrator will consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt in the correct form.
- The answer to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address as specified in the relevant notification.
- Any disputes related to services provided by the Administrator to Users pursuant to these Terms will be resolved by a court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Administrator.
- Without prejudice to the generality of Section 1 of this Clause, any User afforded the consumer protection by EU law may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To take advantage of the possibility of an amicable settlement of disputes relating to online shopping, you can submit your complaint, for instance, via the EU's Internet platform ODR, available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to a final judgment, the remaining portion of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend provisions of these Terms and to launch a new version of the Website at any time and without having to justify the reason. We will immediately notify of amendments to these Terms or of a new version of the Website. You may opt out of the Website in its new version or under new Terms immediately upon receipt of the relevant notification – through continued use of the Website you agree to the changes.
- The opt-out will be made in writing to the following address of the Administrator : PIXERS LTD, 590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN, United Kingdom, and will result, at the discretion of the Administrator, in blocking access to the Website or limiting its functionalities, or suspension or deletion of the Account.
- These Terms come into force as of the date of their announcement on the Website. Agreements concluded between the Users and the Administrator prior to the entry into force of these Terms will be subject to its provisions upon acceptance of these Terms.
- Any rights under these Terms accrue and inure to the benefit of the legal successors and assigns of the Administrator.
The following Appendixes are an integral part of these Terms:
Appendix available below.
APPENDIX 2. SETTLEMENT OF RECEIVABLES BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE ADMINISTRATOR
- Use of the Website in your capacity as the Customer is free of charge.
- The Administrator will charge Service Providers for services rendered within the Website in the form of a commission on their current revenues from orders placed by Customers. The amount of commission is determined individually between the Administrator and the Service Provider.
- The settlement between the Administrator and the Service Provider is made at the request of the Service Provider (placed at least once a month) to the bank account of the Service Provider as indicated by the Service Provider in its Account.
- Absent indication by the Service Provider of the bank account number in its Account, the Administrator will transfer dues only after the bank account number is efficiently indicated and the Administrator informed via email by the Service Provider.
- Only such Agreements as properly completed on or before making settlement by the Administrator are subject to settlement.
What types of information do we collect from Users of our Services?
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual, whereas non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information. The above information may be associated with you, if you choose to give us personal data about yourself as described in the Terms of Service and if we are required to disclose our server logs as a result of legal action, some third parties such as your Internet provider could match our anonymous technical information with you, using information beyond what is found on our servers.
What types of personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details in order to enable you to use our Services.
When do we collect information?
We collect personal information from you when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter any other information on our site. Additionally, any time you access our Services, our servers automatically gather information from your browser or device. This information includes your IP addresses and browser type (if you are using a browser), device ID, location (if you have enabled this feature), Internet service provider (ISP) or wireless service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you as described above in order to quickly process all of your transactions and to periodically send emails regarding your order or any other Services. The information automatically gathered from your browser or device allow us to improve our Services. We may use this information to analyze our servers’ load trends, administer the Services, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. We do not share this information externally, except Service Provider in case to process your purchase.
How do we protect your personal information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a User places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
If you choose to connect your account with Facebook or any other service, we will receive and retain basic account registration data you provide to that service, such as your name, email address, user ID and profile page URL. We may also receive and display content relevant to your use of our Services from activity feeds or other information from Facebook and other linked services, including the contents of your "Wall," status updates, comments, photos and location "check-ins" to the extent you grant us access to such information from those services.
Whenever you post content, comments or other material using our Services, we may use your username on the website in connection with your content, and may, at our sole discretion, allow other users to search for information on our website, including information about you. Remember that all information you post on our website is made publicly available. Other users may be able to contact you through your comments and any content, comments and we may redistribute other material that you submit by using our Services through the Internet or other media.
Do we use "cookies"?
- help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
- keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Please remember, if you disable cookies, our Services may not function properly with your browser, however, you will still be able to place orders.
Do we use “Web beacons”?
Yes. "Web beacons" (also known as "clear gifs" and "pixel tags") are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website and Services we provide for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
Do we use “Metadata”?
Yes, when you use our website as an artist, we also log the metadata associated with any images you upload. Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with the content that you uploaded. Metadata can, for example, describe how, when or by whom a piece of content was collected and formatted. Please remember, that none of this automatically collected technical information is associated with any identified person at the time it is collected.
Do we use “Device identifiers”?
Whenever you access our Services by using a mobile device (such as phone or tablet) we may access, collect, monitor and store on your device and/or remote store or on more so called “Device Identifiers”. These are small data files or similar data structures, which are stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. Device identifiers may be data stored in connection with the mobile device hardware, data stored in connection with the mobile device’s operating system or other software. Device identifiers may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use our Services and may therefore help us provide reports or personalized content and ads. Please note that some features of Services we provide may not function properly if the use or availability of device identifiers is disabled or impaired.
Website and applications analytics
We use third-party analytics service providers ("Analytics Providers"), such as for example Google, to help us analyze how users use our Services and to measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our Services. Please note that we may change the Analytics Providers that we use from time to time. The information generated by your browser or device about your use of our Services will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Provider(s). The Analytics Providers will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Services, compiling reports on website or mobile activity for our use and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. The Analytics Providers may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the Analytics Providers’ behalf. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User. By using our website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by the Analytics Provider in the manner and for the purposes set forth above.
How do we use your email address?
We require an email address from you when you create an account or place an order. We use your email both for transactional purposes such notifications on the status of your order, and for promotional purposes, such as newsletters, offers of new services, event notifications, third-party special offers. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
When you use our Services we automatically receive your location. We use various technologies to determine your location, such as location services of the applicable operating system or browser and sensor data from your device, as well as the GPS information.
We also collect demographic data. We use this data to tailor our visitors' experience, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
Data from website's surveys
We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our Services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation.
Third Party Disclosure
However, you acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if we believe in good faith that we are authorized or required to do so by law, or you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Disclosure to trusted third parties
We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. For example, when you access a page on our website, a cookie may be automatically set by us or by our service providers to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer support agents or technology infrastructure providers may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by entering the Settings section on the website.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle Do Not Track (DNT) signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
User's age restrictions
Our age restrictions for the Service are set forth in our Terms of Service. We do not target any portion of our Service to children under the age of 13. Our Services are not directed at children under age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as possible. Therefore, if you believe that me might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Our Services are intended for use by any country’s residents at this time, and the information collected in connection with the Service (including PII) is stored and processed in France. Users may not access, use, nor register for the Service if prohibited by law in their country of residence.
Security & Protection
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer or mobile device and our servers. However, no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional interception or misuse.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep your information?
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain information (including your profile information) and uploaded images for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
590 Kingston Road
London, SW20 8DN
This privacy statement was last revised on March 3, 2016.